3️⃣ 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 of 𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
🙏🏽𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 🎂
This weekend we celebrated the 3rd anniversary of Active Giving.
Indeed our company was registered in Berlin 🇩🇪 on March 11th 2020 by our founders Laurent Petit & Till Harnos
Ever since we have focused our intention on promoting 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. Which are the fundamental values of Active Giving.
Here we are 3 years later with the same strong determination to 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 through the practice of health benefiting physical activities 🏽.
We couldn’t be celebrating this day without :
– Our community which has been the driving force of our success. A community of dedicated #activegivers who commit to 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 each and every day. Inspiring the world to thrive for social and environmental change.
– Our project partners who have been the back bone of our success. Providing us with the best methods for reforestation, not only benefiting the environment, the climate, the biodiversity… moreover to 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.
– Our corporate partners who have trusted us and have decided to invest money and ressources into purpose-driven community campaigns on Active Giving. Proving to the world that with 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐎𝐈.
– Our athletes and sport organisations partners who have made Active Giving a 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. Leading the way forward to more sustainability practices in the sporting community.
– Our team of freelancers and interns who have given us their time and expertise to 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲.
To all the persons in our network who have supported us (in a way or another) to shape the future of Active Giving, we want to say : 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔.
To many more years of positive impact of the world through sports! Cheers!
Check our first blog post back in 2020 here